top of page
1. The house was built in 1880 and finished in 1883 and has been owned by only 3 previous owners. A historical marker is by the entry gate.
Special rates on all 3 rooms rented for the weekend and for special events, the entire house may be rented. Smoking is only allowed outside and crated pets are welcome!
bottom of page